1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: Onsite: A 8% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. Online: A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Florida sales tax of 7.50% will be applied to the total purchase price.
3. REMOVAL & SHIPPING: Removal and shipping will be the sole responsibility of the buyer, Hopjacks Inc. will not assist nor be responsible for any stage of removal or shipping. The buyer must coordinate with a shipping company of their choosing and provide them with a PAID IN FULL invoice. Items must be picked up BEFORE Tuesday, January 21st by 5 PM, no exceptions, this date is non-negotiable! The shipping company must have a PAID IN FULL invoice at the time of pick-up or items will not be released to them.
4. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS”, "WHERE IS" and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed BEFORE Tuesday, January 21st by 5 PM. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture with no refund. Neither the seller nor Hopjacks Inc. are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Hopjacks Inc.. is responsible for accidents
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive at least one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.